Street Team and Online Promotions
We would love your help in getting the word out about Yonder Mountain String Band's Harvest Music Festival! We're looking for reliable and enthusiastic people to hand out flyers, put up posters, go to local shows, and to help get the word out online. Manage your promotions through your own street team account, and earn points for all that you do! Compete for a top spot on the LeaderBoard and earn yourself a free weekend pass to Yonder Mountain String Band's Harvest Music Festival! Other prizes include Half-priced tickets and official merchandise, as well as tickets and merchandise for music festivals and events across the country! Join the team at StreetShimon.com.
Work Exchange Team (WET) FAQ
The Work Exchange Team (WET), powered by Shimon Presents, is a program that allows you to experience the Harvest Festival from the working side, while gaining entrance to the event in exchange for your work! Being behind the scenes at a large music festival is a unique experience that will leave you wanting more - don't miss out on the opportunity to meet new people and get involved in this amazing event!
An online deposit, equal to the amount of a weekend pass plus a cancellation fee, will be required to become a WET member along with a non-refundable application fee. Applications will be released via email.
- When may I apply?
- Applications to become a WET member for the Harvest Music Festival will be accepted up until all positions are filled. You may apply at www.workexchangeteam.com/ymsbharvest.php, clicking the application link at the right of the page. Please note that there is a $10 non-refundable application fee to apply to become a WET member.
- Can I sign up as a WET member when I get to the event?
- We prefer that all applicants apply before the festival, however applicants with credit card/cash deposits will be accepted at the gate if, and only if, there are positions still available.
- What do I need to do to apply to be a WET member for Harvest?
- In order to become a WET member for the Harvest Music Festival, you must complete the online application. Once accepted, you will be required to submit a deposit via credit card/check card in the amount of $190 (the price of a ticket with camping) to secure your spot. The deposit will be run immediately when you submit your credit card information, held throughout the festival, and released after the festival pending completion of obligation.
- When will I know when I have been accepted?
- All applicants will be notified within three weeks of applying if they have been accepted or not.
- What do WET members receive?
- WET members will receive admission to the festival, WET t-shirt, and an amazing experience. Camping is provided and water will be available to WET members while on shift.
- What kinds of duties do WET members perform?
- WET members will perform a variety of tasks to assist in the festival's success. Departments include: Clean Up, Parking, Merchandise, VIP, Promotions, Catering, and many more! A WET member may be asked to switch departments as last minute changes surface. Any task in which a WET member is not physically capable of performing should be noted by the WET member to the supervisor and the WET member will be deferred to another task. All tasks will be supervised.
- How much time must a WET member commit?
- All WET members must work a minimum of 15 hours for admission to the festival. If you are selected for Pre-festival work and you complete all you're your hours before the festival starts, a minimum of 18 hours will be required.
- What happens if I am relieved of my WET duties by my supervisor because I am under the influence?
- If a WET coordinator feels that a volunteer is under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs and cannot perform the assigned duties, the volunteer will be relieved of duties and forfeit their WET deposit. Absolutely no exceptions will be made or discussed.
- Can I request not to miss a band?
- You may choose on your application your top three bands that you prefer not to miss but please note that we will try our best to honor your request, but there is no guarantee that you will not be working during your top three bands. Most night shifts are located inside the music festival concert area.
- Can I get a refund for a ticket I purchased and still be a WET member?
- Unfortunately purchased tickets cannot be refunded. All WET members must make their deposit ($200 via credit card) in order to volunteer.
- Can I work on Pre/Post Festival Shifts?
- Potential WET members should mark on their applications to signify whether or not they will be available to work before or after the festival starts. You will be notified beforehand if we have a pre festival position available. Please note that this does not mean that you will complete all of your shifts before the festival starts. You may be required to also work during the festival.
- How old do I need to be in order to be a WET member?
- WET members must be at least 18 years or older.
- How is the schedule created?
- Schedules are determined by festival labor needs, past experience, friend requests, band requests and any other appropriate factors. You must expect to work at lease one night shift during the festival days. Unless you have been requested by a specific department head, please do not email us requesting certain shifts or departments.
- How do I know when I am confirmed to be a WET member?
- After you fill out the WET application and receive an acceptance email, you will have to submit a deposit online via credit card/check card. After you have submitted your deposit information, you will receive a confirmation email.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- ONLY credit cards/check cards will be accepted prior to the event. Cash or credit cards will be accepted at the gate if, and only if, positions are still available.
- When do WET members receive their returned deposit?
- Once it has been confirmed that you have completed your obligation for admission to the festival, we will release your deposit. (Within 5 days after the festival)
- What happens if I sign-up to volunteer and fail to show up for a shift, or to the festival at all?
- If you register to become a WET member and are accepted, but do not show up to work a shift or even show up at the festival at all, you will forfeit your WET deposit and your credit card will not be credited.
- I am coming with NON-WET Members, how does that work?
- If you are scheduled Pre Fest or before the gates open on the festival days, non-WET members will NOT be allowed on the festival grounds until the gates officially open.
- Where can I stay?
- There is on site camping. Please visit Harvest's travel section for more information on other options in the area.
- What if I need to cancel my WET position?
- If you cancel your position before Monday, September 27 you will receive your deposit back in full.
- If you cancel your position after Sunday, September 26, there will be a $25 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel your position after Sunday, October 10, you will forfeit your entire deposit.
- Are there other opportunities to volunteer other than at the festival (i.e. street team)?
- You may apply to join the Harvest Street Team by viewing the section Get Involved on the Harvest website or email us at STREETTEAM@SHIMONPRESENTS.COM.
- Where may I direct other questions not answered by this FAQ?
- Please read the entire most recent FAQ menu before sending a question to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any question that is answered in the facts above will not be responded to.
- Where may I direct suggestions?
- If you have serious suggestions from past volunteering experiences or just in general, please e-mail: email@example.com
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvest Music Festival is Sponsored By: